What are the benefits of Venture School?
Venture school not only accelerates the startup process, but also increases your odds for success by 20%. During Ventures School you will also:
- Discover a great market for you technology or idea
- Learn from people who have real world knowledge
- Appreciate what it take to commercialize your idea and the barriers to adoption
- Develop your business model and strengthen your knowledge of business concepts and procedures
- Expand your network by connecting with teachers, investors, customers, and mentors
- Meet the players that can help you move your idea forward
What are the requirements?
- Your Team must be ready to work hard! Venture School mimics the pace of a real startup
- The teams must be fully committed to being open minded and following the Venture School process
- All members of the team should be willing to work together to contact 100 potential customers during the course
- Must be an active participant in all Venture School classes and presentations
How much does Venture School cost?
Venture School costs $500 per team, however many monetary awards are distributed at the end of the program!
What makes a Venture School team?
No one has all the skills needed to take a new idea to market. We ask that you come to Venture School with a team to help support and guide you. If you don’t have all the roles filled we can help you build a team.
- Principal Investigator (the person with the idea)
- Entrepreneurial Leads (investigates the commercial landscapes)
How do we apply?