Jackson County Regional Health Center
Jackson County Regional Health Center opened it's doors on May 16, 1950. As the county's only hospital it began as the result of a community vision to create a modern, full service hospital to meet the needs of Jackson County residents and the surrounding area. That vision holds true today as JCRHC strives to meet the ever changing needs of the people it serves.
Jackson County Regional Health Center has been affiliated with Genesis Health System since July 2010.
The mission of Jackson County Regional Health Center is to improve the health of our community by delivering quality individualized care to every patient, every time. The following objectives provide the direction for Jackson County Regional Health Center in fulfilling its mission:
• To provide quality, cost-effective patient-centered care and services.
• To render care to every person regardless of race, creed, color, sex, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, handicap/disability, age, ability to pay, veteran status, diagnosis, political affiliation, culture and education.
• To continuously improve the quality of services rendered by building excellence and teamwork into every aspect and process of the hospital.
• To improve the health status of the community through educational activities.
• To collaborate with other providers in an effort to minimize duplication of services.
• To evolve into a health care center providing a seamless continuum of care.